The options for students at 16+ are enormous. Whichever path you choose to take, the final two years at school will be the springboard that launches you into university and career.
Many students change schools for sixth form, and many more decide to stay put. Some enter stand-alone sixth form colleges, others move from single-sex to co-education, some start boarding, others stop.
The ultimate forum for parents and students:
- Meet the country's leading sixth forms, all under one roof;
- Meet school admission teams;
- Find the school that suits your needs;
- Hear talks by the country's leading educationalists and the UK's top heads;
- Hear admissions advice from top university consultants.
The Definitive Word on Independent Education
Hear from the brightest thinkers and most respected Heads at the renowned Education Theatre.
Questions parents and students come to the show to get answered:
- Should I stay where I am or change schools?
- What curriculum should I study, A-level or IB?
- How do I make best use of the sixth form to make a really first rate university application?
- How do I find out about the scholarships and bursaries that are available?
- The pressures on teenagers can be enormous, how do we ensure that our teenager stays healthy, safe and sane?
The Independent Schools Show has helped thousands of students and their parents answer these kinds of questions.